Easy Beer and Trinity Hill Farms – No Added Sugar – Gourmet Ketchup Meatballs
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
3 hour, 40 min
- 28 Ounces Trinity Hill Farms - No Added Sugar - Gourmet Ketchup
- 24 Ounces Beer
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef or turkey
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 Onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place the beer and ketchup in a slow cooker on high setting and allow to simmer.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic powder and onion, mixing well. Form mixture into meatballs about 3/4 inch in diameter. Place meatballs in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
5. Transfer meatballs to the slow cooker with the beer and ketchup and simmer for 3 hours; sauce will thicken.